首页 > 英语 > 指南
Other Tenses
其他的时态
 
Present Perfect Continuous
现在完成进行时
  My father has been working a lot.
我父亲已经做完了很多工作
  We've been hiking in the mountains.
我们已经徒步旅行了许多山
  I have been sleepy lately.
我睡得太晚了
  She has been angry with me for as long as I can remember.
我能记得她已经很长时间在生我的气
Past Perfect
过去完成时
  Richard had already left. I didn't see him.
理查德一定已经离开了.我没有看到他
  They had eaten all the cookies. They didn't even leave a crumb.
他们把所有的饼干都吃完了,甚至连一点儿碎末都没留下
  I had studied French, but I still couldn't understand him.
虽然我已经学过了法语,可到现在我还无法理解它
Future Perfect
将来完成时
  By the time you get there, she will have already left.
当你到这儿时,她已经离开了
Conditional  条件句
  Susan said that he would arrive soon.
苏珊说他不久便会到达
  He thought that she would marry him.
他原想她会嫁给他
  I hoped that you would at least try it.
我希望你至少要试试看
  She would like to meet you.
想必她会很乐意见到你
  I wish you would visit more often.
我希望你能常来这儿

Would可以与前面的代名词一起缩写变成 'd

  I'd like some more coffee please.
我想要多一些咖啡
  I knew that he'd do that.
我知道他会做这的
  She'd rather be with me than you.
她觉得跟我在一起比跟你在一起更好
  I'd have done the same thing.
我做了同样的事

Would同样用在过去式中

  When I was a child, we would play cowboys and indian for hours.
当我还是个小孩儿时,我们一起晚牛仔与印地安人的游戏常常几个小时
  When we were younger, we would swim accross the lake.
在我们更年轻时,我们可以游过湖对岸
Unreal Present
假设时态
  If he was smart, he'd leave town right away.
如果他聪明的话,他早离开镇子了
  If he became President, it would result in the destruction of the planet.
如果他成为总统,那便是世界末日了
  If I was rich, I'd buy a ranch in Texas and raise cattle.
如果我很富有,我一定在田纳西买块大牧场放牛
  If your father found out, he'd be really angry.
如果你父亲发现了,一定非常生气
  If I had known, I would have helped.
如果我知道的话,我一定帮忙
  If we had listened to our parents, we wouldn't be in this situation.
如果我们听从了父母的话,我们就不会陷入这种境地了
  If I had known there were snakes in the water, I wouldn't have gotten in.
如果我知道那儿冬天有蛇,我就不会去了
  If I had know about that, I never would have married him.
如果我知道那些事的话,我决不会嫁给他